Enter your details to be a chance of winning Accommodation to the value of $1000 at Botanica Villa at Elements of Byron
Valued at $ 1000, you and your partner will get to relax in a Botanica Villa at this highly awarded and exclusive resort adjacent to the iconic Byron Bay town centre.
1. Supply your contact details to complete your entry for the Elements at Byron challenge.
2. The organiser is Stouch Auto and Mechanical, ( ABN 96 831 291 371 ).
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of the organiser and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore are not able to enter. If a winner is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified.
4. Stouch Auto and Mechanical does not share personal information.
5. One entry per person per question.
6. Entrants have arrived at our website from a Google search and correctly navigated to our competition entry form here.
7. Entries accepted until 11.59pm, 19 Dec 2019 .
9. One winner will be drawn from competition entries at 10am 20 December 2019 and the winner notified by telephone or email.
10. The winner will receive a Voucher which entitles the bearer to a 2-night mid-week stay at Elements of Byron in a Botanica Villa for up to 2 people. The Voucher expires 17th September 2020.
Blackout dates: All Friday & Saturday nights, and 22nd Dec 2019 – 29th Jan 2020, 27th Mar – 28th Apr 2020. Based on availability at the time of booking. Resorts normal minimum length of stay restrictions apply. Must be used in a single visit.
11. The prize is valued at $1,000.
12. The organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
14. The organiser is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
Fleet maintenance Brisbane
We offer a wide range of onsite mechanical and electrical repairs. Stouch Mechanics also offers preventative maintenance which can be carried out on every call out as this can in turn cut costs and increases efficiencies for Brisbane Southside and the South East Corner
Onsite logbook servicing Brisbane
We carry out logbook servicing using genuine or warrantable aftermarket parts. This ensures your maintenance history stays within the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty. Peace of mind from Brisbane's highest rated mobile mechanics.
Our Brisbane mobile service technicians can install all your after market accessories, such as spot lights, light bars, trailer brakes and two-way radios. Our mechanics have installed thousands of accessories.
Mine Specification Installations
We fit all mine and civil site safety accessories, including but not limited to ROPS, safety cages, light bars, hand brake alarms, key lights on modules and isolator switches meeting all your safety requirements. This specialist service is available across the entire Queensland South East corner and further afield.
In-Vehicle Monitoring Systems (IVMS)
Ensuring the safety and accountability for each vehicle is met. Stouch Mechanical can fit and install a wide range of in-vehicle hardware from GPS and UHF radio to the latest IVMS. Turn to Stouch Auto and Mechanical for your fleet monitoring solution.
Car Air Conditioning Repairs
We offer onsite air conditioning service and repairs. Whether you are trying to stay cool in summer or toastie warm in winter, Stouch Auto and Mechanical are the 5 star rated mobile mechanics Brisbane.
East Mt Gravatt
Eight Mile Plains
Holland Park West
Mount Gravatt East
Port of Brisbane
Seventeen Mile Rocks
Upper Mount Gravatt
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
One of Queensland's Best